Party Mix 10oz 12 count
Craving a snack but can’t decide? With Golden Gourmet Party Mix, you don’t have to choose! Enjoy a mouthwatering combination that includes everything from BBQ corn chips and crunchy cheese curls to nacho tortilla chips and pretzel twists. Your taste buds will thank you!
Corn Chips: Whole grain corn, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola, corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean or sunflower), salt, BBQ seasoning (corn flour, salt, sugar, spices, torula yeast, monosodium glutamate, onion powder, tomato powder, caramel color, dextrose, hydrolyzed corn protein, garlic powder, fd&c red #40 lake, natural smoke flavor, extractives of paprika, autolyzed yeast, paprika).
Fried Cheese Curls: Corn meal, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola, corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean, or sunflower), whey, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), salt, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, monosodium glutamate, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), disodium phosphate, buttermilk, whey protein concentrate, lactic acid, mono & diglycerides, yellow #6 and yellow #5.
Nacho Cheese flavored tortilla chips: Whole grain corn, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola, corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean, or sunflower), salt, whey, dried romano cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), dried buttermilk, dried cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), dried tomato, monosodium glutamate, dried onion, dried garlic, citric acid, sodium citrate, dried parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), natural and artificial flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium phosphate, lactic acid, spice, dextrose, paprika extract (color), caramel color, yellow #6, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, sucrose, red #40 lake, turmeric extract (color), dipotassium phosphate.
Pretzels: Wheat flour, corn oil, salt, malt, yeast, and soda.
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
This crunchy party mix has it all! Regular and BBQ corn chips, crunchy cheese curls, nacho cheese tortilla chips and pretzel twists are what make this party mix so delicious! This snack has something for everyone, which makes it the perfect addition to your next party spread.
Tips from our dietitian:
- Eating snack foods in moderation can fit into your dietary plan.
- 85% of your total daily calorie intake should come from nutrient dense foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein sources, low-fat dairy products and healthy fats. The other 15% of your calories can come from snack foods or other “fun foods”
- When snacking, pay attention to the serving size on the nutrition facts label. Pour the appropriate amount into a separate bowl instead of eating out of the bag to prevent overeating.